- The death certificate will be signed and numbered. The sculpture will be wax sealed.
- Traditionally sculpted by hand
- Because each skull is handmade it may vary from the one pictured. While I try to minimize the variants from piece to piece, it is a natural part of the handmade process, no two skulls will ever be the same.
- Resin, mixed media, enamel, and acrylic paint.
We like to keep the weight close to a real human skull or a touch heavier. the average weight of a real skull is 1.5lbs without the mandible (jaw) or 2lbs with.
- depth: 7.9inches
- height: 8.7inches
- Shipping worldwide
- Each piece is handcrafted and due to the complexity of this design, the production period is about 1-2 weeks.
We would greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to meet demand while ensuring that every piece meets our high-quality standards.